Jan 5, 2009
- We are looking for a lot of people who have an infinite capacity to not know what cant be done – Henry Ford.
- Impossible is just an opinion – Gil Atkinson.
- The Key is to keep company with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best – Elizabeth Willett.
- Set your expectations high; find men and women whose integrity and values you respect; get their agreement on a course of action; and give them your ultimate trust. – John Akers.
- Sometimes you just have to create what you want to be a part of. – Geri Weitzman.
- A vision is not a vision unless it says yes to some ideas and no to others, inspires people and is a reason to get out of bed in the morning and come to work -Gifford Pinchot.
- If we have a big enough ‘why’, we will always discover the ‘how’ -Tara Semisch.
- Yesterday`s answer has nothing to do with todays problem.
- Faced with the choice between changing ones mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everybody gets busy on the proof. -John Kenneth Galbraith.
- People dont dislike change. They dislike being changed -Mike Basch.
- Let tradition be our guide, but not our jailer. -W.Somerset Maugham.
- Thats the nature of research — you dont really know where the hell youre going or what the hell your doing – Doc Edgerton.
- We just keep moving foward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because were curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths – Walt Disney.
- Creativity is like a muscle. You either use it or lose it –Roger von Oech.
- Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growth, taking risks, having fun, making mistakes and, above all, breaking rules -Mary Lou Cook.
- There is no such thing as continuous improvement without continuous innovation -Dan Galer.
- Every new idea goes through three stages: It wont work.. It will cost too much… I thought it was a good idea all along. -Frank Vizzare.
- Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome -Samuel Johnson.
- Most of my ideas belonged to other people who didnt bother to develop them. -Thomas Edison.
- Being a leader is not about making yourself more powerful. Its about making people around you more powerful. -Betty Linton.
- We are drowning in information and starving for meaning. – Rutherford Rogers.
- Be careful, think about the effect of what you say. Your words should be constructive, bring people together, not pull them apart. – Miriam Makeba.
- There seems to be an automatic assumption that negative is realistic and positive is unrealistic – Susan Jeffers.
- Problems are the price of progress. Dont bring me anything but trouble — good news weakens me. -Charles F. Kettering.
- Quality is not a spectator sport — everyones involved. -Jack Welch.
- Quality is not any single thing but an aura, an atmosphere, an overpowering feeling that a company is doing everything with excellence -Jack Welch.
Most Related Posts
I am Savio Fernandes + ,
and have been in the CGI industry for 5 years now. i have a passion for art and technology and that is what drives me. In my free time i write tutorials and scripts that usually make CGI more simpler. I am also a self taught scripter/programmer and an overall CG Generalist