Apr 11, 2012
This useful little script basically allows you to open a crash/saved file from within maya. Instead of going to the temp directory and gettin the file. This script facilitates the process.
Current Version 1.0
- Simplifies process of recovering maya crash files from local temp folder.
- Shows last modified date and maya version of the file to recover.
- Lets you clear all cache files.
1. Go to File > Open Crash Scene…
2. In the Window Select the file you which to recover.
3. The timestamp will be displayed below.
4. Click on Recover …. Enjoy 🙂
|Seo 02 2010||Ver 1.0||Created this script.
Released under GPL v3
|Updated:||April 11, 2012|